- Log in to your Twitter account and ensure that you are also logged into your Facebook account
- From the Settings menu, select Profile. Scroll to the bottom and click Post your Tweets to Facebook.
- Once you click the button, you will see the connection loading. Then you will see a button “Connect to Facebook.”
- On facebook, click Allow on the accept permissions to enable the feature
- After you have linked your Facebook and Twitter accounts, go to your Facebook Application settings and select Twitter. You will see an App privacy section. If you would like your friends to be able to see your Tweets on your Facebook wall, please select “Friends” as the sharing option from the drop down menu
To connect so that your Facebook status updates go to your Twitter Page
This is to link facebook business/community pages only not individuals to Twitter. Simply go to https://www.facebook.com/twitter/ and click which facebook pages to link to which twitter accounts. Its very straight forward.